Sunday, August 6, 2017

Apiarian


"Were I to be the founder of a new sect, I would call them Apiarians,
and, after the example of the bee,
advise them to extract the honey of every sect."  
- Thomas Jefferson


You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.
- Roald Dahl


If you wish mercy, show mercy to the weak.
~ Rumi


Be the flower that gives its fragrance even to the hand that crushes it.
~ Hz.Ali



I've been seeker and I still am,
but I stopped asking books and the stars.
I started to listening to the teaching of my soul.
~ Rumi


Two there are who are never satisfied --
the lover of the world and the lover of knowledge.
~ Rumi


I have put the ear of my soul in the window of your heart.
~ Rumi


Trees are poems that earth writes upon the sky.
~ K. Gibran


Love is cure. Love is power. Love is the magic of change.
Love is the mirror of divine beauty.
~ Rumi


Pull the thorns from your heart.
Then you will see the rose gardens within you.
~ Rumi


The doors to the world of the wild Self are few but precious. If you have a deep scar, that is a door, if you have an old, old story, that is a door. If you love the sky and the water so much you almost cannot bear it, that is a door. If you yearn for a deeper life, a full life, a sane life, that is a door.
~ Clarissa Pinkola Estes


No comments: