Monday, January 29, 2018

Molly and Todd on Monday



Molly here,

We have had some cold days and also some warmer days.

When it was really cold B G went out to the grocery store and also picked up our monthly bouquet.



And of course, we had some nap time.




And then Dr. Brenda came and she trimmed our toe-nails.


We were pretty good but I was having a bad time with my right leg.  It hurt.





Todd was really good.  He usually stays away but this time he was right in to get his treats and was good while his nails were trimmed.





B G says that I am an attention hog.

Big deal.  I get what I can.





Then we are done and my nails are all gone.


Dr. Brenda said that Todd was really much better than he used to be.  I guess he was.  We like each other.



Then it was time for more napping.










Thanks for stopping to see us.   WooF!

No comments: