Friday, January 5, 2018

Found For Friday

A Wife asks her husband, "Could you please go shopping for me and buy a carton of milk and if they have avocados, get 6.
A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk.
The wife asks him, "Why did you buy 6 cartons of milk?"
He replied, "They had avocados"
If you're a woman, I'm sure you're going back to read it again.
Men will get it the first time.


I had tried being a nun ,
but I got expelled because of my dirty habits .


I used to be a teacher ,
but found I didn't have enough class .


I studied a long time to become a doctor ,
but I didn’t have any patients .


Then I tried to be a chef –
figured it would add a little spice to my life
but I just didn’t have the thyme .


I wanted to be a barber ,
but I just did not have the cut for it.



Next I tried working in a muffler factory but that was exhausting .


After that I tried to be a tailor ,
but I just wasn’t suited for it.
Mainly because it was a so-so job.


I managed to get a good job working for a pool maintenance company,
but the work was just too draining .


Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack ,
but I just couldn’t hack it, so they gave me the axe .






No comments: