Monday, December 24, 2012

Molly on Monday

Molly here,  somewhere in that picture above I am behind the bushes that have fallen over and made me a long tunnel that I like to walk through and sniff the bunnies that hid in there...
 BG had to have TWO guys come to dig him out.. Not that he can drive anywhere but he wanted it open in case anybody came for a visit..

He says to tell you that if you click on the picture it should get bigger so you can see it better.  It is pretty out.


It is like a whole 'nother world.  I like it.  I run and have fun in it.


 And I still have to stop and sniff everything.  It is fun out there.  But it is kind of cold.  I am glad that BG lets me sleep inside.  Lots of the time I climb up on his lap and we snuggle.  That is fun. He is soft.  (He says I am bony....really!)


 Anj just look who came home.  He snuck in on me and sat on me.  BG has a video for you to see that he took.

BG tried to take pictures of some of the tracks I left in the snow. I go all over the yard.


 But eventually I decide that it is time to come in and I come a running.  Such fun to run in the snow.




Sunday night Jon took BG to the store and when they came back they brought me a TACKO....Me LUVZ Tackos.  So yummy.






 I snarfed it down. It filled me up.
 So I decided it was time to sit on my throne again.  My flower lost three blooms. But the other stem had two more flowers on it so that was good. I think it is pretty.
 Pretty soon I decided to lay me down to sleep. BG told me that I was crying and snuffling in my sleep.  I don't believe him, a lady never snores.
BG says the decoration on the table is a Christmas Tree.  I think that is just because he is to lazy to set up the tree in the garage.  Jon took his car to drive to see friends in Des Moines on Friday. BG had to call something called AAA in order to get it started because it had not been out of the garage for a month. He will have to do something about that. He and I will be happy when March comes around and he can drive again.  Thanks for stopping by.  Woof!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

so much snow!!
it is pretty but hard to manage

Merry Christmas Molly
and big hugs to you, Cassie, BG
love you guys

Ur-spo said...

Thank you Molly (and Jay too!) for my e-mail Christmas care I opened up this evening.
Happy Christmas to all !

Harpers Keeper said...

Great pictures!

Harper would be jealous. She has never seen snow