Monday, July 7, 2014

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,
    I had quite a week.  Thunder, rain, lightning. I was glad when the sun came out and it was nice again.
  B G is not doing anything except reading.  He is reading what he calls a trilogy and has is nose in his Kindle all the time.  He is up until late and I am  not pleased.
 B G calls me "Old Scratch" when I do this.  I don't care I like it.



 B G was gone once and took this picture.  He said he was "out to eat" with his sister.  I don't like it that I couldn't go.
 My flowers are nice. They keep blooming.  Black-eyed Susan's B G calls them. His friend John told him what they were.
 B G calls this my "perimeter check."  He says I have to go on patrol to make things sure are safe.




 He said that I wasn't very good about it because interlopers get in.
 Sneaky rabbit.

This bird was learning to fly and he (she_ was very noisy.

Thanks for stopping to see us.  Woof!

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

Molly, get on those rabbits right now.