Friday, September 19, 2014

Found For Friday

  The following joke has been recommended by MadDad.

I bear no responsibility for their political incorrectness and general low brow distastefulness.
Two young boys walked into a pharmacy, picked out a box of tampons and went to the till.
The pharmacist asked the older boy: ‘Son, how old are you?’
‘Eight,’ the boy replied.
The man said: ‘Do you know what these are used for?’
‘Not exactly,’ the boy said. ‘They aren’t for me. They’re for him. He’s my brother. He’s four.’
‘Oh, really?’ replied the man.
'Yes. We saw on TV that if you use these, you’d be able to‘ swim, play tennis and ride a bike. He can’t do none of those.’



The guy who invented the door knocker got a No-bell prize.


No one knew she had a dental implant until it came out in a conversation.


I wrote a novel about a fellow who had a small garden. It didn't have much of a plot.


The patron saint of poverty is St. Nickeless.


What's the definition of a will? (It's a dead giveaway.)


Why did the capacitor kiss the diode? He couldn't resistor.


Yesterday I accidentally swallowed food coloring. The doctor says I'm OK, but I feel like I've dyed a little inside.


I thought she had PMS, but she was just ovary acting.
H/T Colby


2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

I always appreciate your jokes, even the oatmeal.

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

Thanks, I eat my oatmeal every day. And I always think about you when put that part of the post up.