Monday, September 15, 2014

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,   Here is what B G (Big Guy) was doing this week. He had his other eye worked on.  It was harder than the other one. He has been having to rest some more and his eye hurts a little bit.  So I am going to tell about Jessie again and then B G will show you how we build Molly on Monday.
 







 I had to get B G's attention in order to get the Blogging going this time.  I had to stare at him.  Eventually I got right in his face in order to get to work.




 We have to have a conference about what we are going to write about it.  I make suggestions to B G what to write about and then he tells me what he thinks I should say but I have the final say all the same.
 Sometimes I have to snap the whip because B G slips out and reads Facebook.  Then I grrrr at him.
 And then he will smile at me and we are copacetic again.





 Well I am going to rest now.  I am going to go to the garden for while.


Usually B G is a little slow letting me out. (He is old you know) Sometimes we try going to the garden but there is a dog who comes over to the neighbors and he comes to bark at me.  B G doesn't like that.  He doesn't like the barking dog. I don't either.  I won't what B G calls him (B G can be somewhat profane at times and he grumbles about the other dog and its owner.. but he does agree that it Sugar (the barker) is a beautiful dog.)

 I did get to go out to the garden and smell my flowers.  Have a wonderful day.

Woof!


Jon's Prairie Garden



1 comment:

Dianne said...

you are a wonderful blogger Molly, wish you could get me going too

Love you and Cassie and BG
Hugs to all