Monday, September 8, 2014

Molly on Monday



Molly here,  Things are happening at my place.  I have another friend.  Aside from Andrew and Nathaniel their friend Jessie is spending a lot of time with us.  But he really has turned out to be a best friend for me.  He lets me spend time on his lap (as does Cassie) and is a cuddle buddy.  When Jessie comes over to see Nathaniel, Cassie runs over to see him.  Sometimes he sleeps on B G's couch and we sleep together.


Cassie also likes to have Adam sit on her lap.

B G took a photo of Nathaniel for him to use at Facebook.  We were happy that he got a new job at the new restaurant which is going to be opening soon in Ames.  B G is happy for him and is excited that there is a new place to eat.  Of course he is still on a diet but B G told him he would go there sometime. They don't let me eat there.

Maybe they will get a Doggie bag for me.


B G took some nice pictures of the prairie and also a panorama.



Here are some pictures of my new lap pillow.


And then he took me for a walk.  He is a nice guy.

B G said he could move in with us also.  He and I like the company.



And there are two pictures of Jessie sleeping on Cassie's lap.   Life is good at Casa Molly.


This is our favorite picture and here is a Video of us playing. It is really nice to have it be cool again.   Woof!


1 comment: