Monday, September 1, 2014

Molly on Monday

B G says to say Rabbit Rabbit...



 Molly here,

Just some more pictures.  Lazy today Sunday and Monday.  B G says it is a holiday...what's a holiday?  He spent a lot of time taking care of me because we had rain and thunder and you know I don't like that.
 B G likes this one.. but he needs to have photoshop so he could get rid of the wires, etc...

 He cropped one so it was bigger (of course you could click on them and then they would be on a slide show.
 B G had the mowing done and I still have some flowers in the garden.

 I peek at the neighbors and watch them.
 Then it was really nice and B G had a popcorn party with me.




 He likes my tongue to hang out.. weird...
 Still hanging out in the couch... nice.

 Ms Cassie made B G take a picture of her because it is her birthday.  She was born in 1998 - Sweet 16 ..I shall allow her to sleep on B G's lap for a treat.
Thanks for stopping by - Woof!
 ( B G was looking on a comment that some person put on the blog.  He said to tell people that there is a policy in the First Page of the blog and if he doesn't like your comment he will delete it.  Nobody has to put up with you.  You don't have to read the blog.. B G said something about them and I won't say what he said but he didn't like them..)

No comments: