Monday, September 29, 2014

Molly on Monday

Wow Oh Wow.  B G did something EPIC!.  He and his friend John got up and drove all the way to Hearts United for Animals where he found me. Boy was it a long trip..3 and a half hours.  But it was worth it I got to see my friends at Hearts United and when we came back to home I have a new sister.

There are two slideshows to see at the bottom.  You will have to click them to see them.  One is the pictures when I met Sadie  and the other is the trip to Hearts United.

Here I was getting ready to go.














Then she had to meet Cassie.  It was a tense moment but
they are all good friends now.   She is looking at Cassie in this photo.







She likes to watch T V.  (I never watch T V.)

And here is her formal portrait.


So here we are getting acquainted.








And we both get to sleep on the couch.


Ginny and Bruce came to say hello to Sadie..It was nice to see them.


So you can see all of them here.


1 comment:

Dianne said...

Oh Molly, this is epic !!!
I am so thrilled for all of you to have each other
Sadie is a good name and I bet you will all be happy together
Hugs to all