Monday, March 16, 2015

Molly on Monday with Sadie, Cassie and Miles also.

Molly here,

Spring is here.  And the snow is gone.  And isn't really to bad for mud.  At least B G isn't complaining.

B G went to Des Moines Saturday and he got something for us.  I will show it to you soon,



Cassie was thinking about starting her own blog but I told her no..






Sometimes Sadie rolls in the grass,  I am over all that stuff.


You can see that it is is sunny and nice.

Sadie likes it also.

Here is our present from Des Moines.
They are pretty and they make the house smell nice.




B G says I am playing soccer in this picture.  He said that since I have 4 legs I can kick with two balls.  I think he is nuts.

Our neighbors have a mess in their back yard.  B G will be happy when the leaves come out to cover up their mess.


Patience.



B G said that he had to wait on Sadie.





Then it was time for our treats.  B G got some little ones.  I think he is being cheap.




We are ready for our close-up Mr. DeMille."


And then it is back to the yard.


And we were happy that Jon took some pictures of the mountains (and Miles) with his girlfriend Liz.




He was glad to be in the mountains.  He says he misses the snow.  We don't miss it but then we have had more of it than they did.











1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

the cat should have her own blog, yes.