Friday, August 28, 2015

Found For Friday

A kindergarten pupil told his teacher he'd found a cat, but it was dead.
"How do you know that the cat was dead?" she asked her pupil.
"Because I pissed in its ear and it didn't move," answered the child innocently.
You did WHAT ? ! ?" the teacher exclaimed in surprise.
"You know,"explained the boy, "I leaned over and went 'Pssst!' and it didn't move."
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
A small boy is sent to bed by his father.
Five minutes later....."Da-ad...."
"What?"
"I'm thirsty. Can you bring drink of water?"
"No, You had your chance. Lights out."
Five minutes later: "Da-aaaad....."
"WHAT?"
"I'm THIRSTY. Can I have a drink of water??"
I told you NO! If you ask again, I'll have to spank you!!"
Five minutes later......"Daaaa-aaaad....."
"WHAT!"
"When you come in to spank me, can you bring a drink of water?"


When an actress saw her first strands of gray hair, she thought she'd dye


Those who jump off a Paris bridge are in Seine.


Once you've seen one shopping center, you've seen a mall.


The short fortuneteller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.


He had a photographic memory that was never developed.


A boiled egg is hard to beat.


A lot of money is tainted. 'Taint yours and it taint mine.


Every calendar's days are numbered.


He often broke into a song because he couldn't find the key.


You feel stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.


When two egotists meet, it's an I for an I.


A man's home is his castle, in a manor of speaking.


Reading while sunbathing makes you well-red.



When you dream in color, it's a pigment of your imagination.


Without geometry, life is pointless.




No comments: