Thursday, November 13, 2014

Throwback Thursday


Just flying the flag in honor of my 73rd birthday.


Even Google made my birthday festive. 

For me, I prefer something Mrs. Eddy (Mary Baker Eddy) said - 

"Never record ages. Chronological data are no part of the vast forever. Time-tables of birth and death are so many conspiracies against manhood and womanhood. Except for the error of measuring and limiting all that is good and beautiful, man would enjoy more than threescore years and ten and still maintain his vigor, freshness, and promise. Man, governed by immortal Mind, is always beautiful and grand." (S&H, 246:17, emphasis added)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If at first I don't succeed I often give up! However this is such a special occasion, I must try again to send my comment. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAY! As I am breaking trail some 9 years ahead of you, let me wish you a great decade ahead. Can't promise physical improvements with age, but be assured you can still enjoy your friends and all of life. I am an avid follower of Bailey's Buddy...reading it each morning. You are one of my great links to the past, and I hope still a good friend!

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

Thank you Dave. I appreciate that you read my blog. It is getting better for me to write but I am still having some trouble with spelling. Having these strokes were not fun but it is a learning experience and beats the alternative.

Ur-spo said...

Many happy returns! May this next year be your best one yet!