Monday, November 3, 2014

Molly and Sadie (and Cassie) on Monday

B G took these pictures on Sunday.  He said it was good that we could have a lazy day and rest around.  He said that it was something that Daylight Savings time was over and we could have another hour to sleep today because of the extra time for sleeping.  B G was glad because he didn't get much sleep last night.




I just like to sleep on my pillow.  Sadie was kind of sleepy also.






I don't know why he took pictures of the cat...  but I guess it is all right.



Then he got all three of us in the photo.





This is a nice picture of Miss Cassie.
Sometimes I turn over.


"I am ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille."


Sometimes we share the blanket.  Sometimes Sadie has dreams and B G says she is probably having a nightmare.  She is funny.

Lovely, sleepy, dreamy day.  B G was gone a long time on Saturday so he could not take pictures of us.  He did take pictures on houses for Facebook.  There are nice homes in Ames.

Thanks for stopping.  B G is going to take a nap.  Guess I will nap also.  Woof!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

naps are good
I noticed that Sadie has an angry expression, I have never noticed one on you Molly
it's just like Siren and Isadora. Siren can do angry, Isadora just always looks lovey

happy Monday
hugs to all

Ur-spo said...

We love Molly et. al.