Monday, November 30, 2015

Miles on Monday



BG got my toys out. - He wants me to play with him but I just like to chew and play my own.

He says I should throw the ball for him but they are my balls for playing... he can just go play with his own toys.

I pulled the blanket out and got the chew toy and worried it for a time.









B G says I am selfish.  But he got them for me.  

Then there are a few pictures of Cassie and me.









B G  says I give up too quickly.
But I was just missing Sadie.



Here is a picture of the sunset. 

 It has been rainy and I don't like it.  I go outside and "do my business" and get right back inside.  B G says it is about time for us to drive to Nebraska to find a new friend.  
Dr. Brenda brought me Sadie's collar and that made us both sad.

Jon sent us a picture of Miles.  He ate a vegetarian meal with Jon and Liz with Jon's roommates.  Miles sneaked some of it. Miles was not really happy about it.  What is a Thanksgiving meal with out turkey..  Well I didn't have anything special.  Ginny and Bruce and B G ate together on Wednesday at the Texas Roadhouse.  It was good but they didn't save any for me... Rats.  


It going to be December.  That is not one of B G's favorite months. 
Oh well -  Thanks for stopping by.  Woof!

1 comment: