Monday, November 23, 2015

Molly on Monday


Molly here,

Here is a picture of Miles which Jon sent to us.  BG says he may come to come to see us in the summer.  We would like that.

BG and I are still sad.  We miss Sadie.

And then our cousin Kaylee passed also.  Cousin Mike sent us a movie about Kaylee.  It made us sad.
















B G and I  are depressed.




We got some flowers from Tara.  

They make the place look nice.
Cassie and I played some.  B G was playing with us and he took some pictures of us.  It is nice to see the pictures.









Then in snowed.  B G had some pictures of us but he messed getting them but here are some pictures of me in the snow.  BG is not happy with the snow but I like it.  I ran all over.






Then it was was nice to see the sun again.



Here is my close-up for Mr. DeMille.

BG took a movie of me visiting with my neighbor dog.  We like to wag.



Here is my cousin's video.  BG says that is is a strange that three days after Sadie passed that Kaylee also passed and her human Mike had his birthday today.  This is a great video of her.  It is too BG doesn't do something like that for Sadie.

No comments: