Sunday, May 15, 2016

Apiarian


"Were I to be the founder of a new sect, I would call them Apiarians, and, after the example of the bee, advise them to extract the honey of every sect."  - Thomas Jefferson


On the seeker’s path, wise men and fools are one.
In His love, brothers and strangers are one.
Go on! Drink the wine of the Beloved!
In that faith, Muslims and pagans are one. 
 Rumi


“You have peace," the old woman said, "when you make it with yourself.”
― Mitch Albom,



"Don't forget to love yourself." 
- Soren Kierkegaard


"After all, I don’t see why I am always asking for private, individual, selfish miracles when every year there are miracles like white dogwood." ~Anne Morrow Lindbergh


"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself." - Coco Chanel


Although I may try to describe Love, When I experience it, 
I am speechless.
~ Rumi


If you find me not within you, you will never find me.
For, I have been with you, from the beginning of me.
~ Rumi


If it is bread that you seek, you will have bread.
If it is the soul you seek, you will find the soul.
If you understand this secret,
you know you are that which you seek.
~ Rumi


No comments: