Sunday, March 5, 2017

Apiarians


"Were I to be the founder of a new sect, I would call them Apiarians, and, after the example of the bee, advise them to extract the honey of every sect."  
- Thomas Jefferson

I will look for those which are lost and bring back those which have strayed, and I will bind up any crippled one, and I will make the weak one strong...and I will feed them in justice.
~Ezekiel 34:15


"Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about."
~ Marilyn Monroe


Be with those who help your being.
~ Rumi



Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
~Oscar Wilde



Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.
~ P. Coelho


Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
~William Shakespeare,



To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don't need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.
~ Thich Nhat Hanh


It is never too late to be what you might have been.
~George Eliot


No comments: