Monday, October 2, 2017

Molly and Todd on Monday

 Molly here,
     BG said he had taken a plethora of photos for your pleasure.  But first our bouquets, an autumn spray and then 6 roses.  We love them.

They smell nice also.



Then lots of pictures of Todd and me.




Licking my chops  (or at least for one of them).









Well really!  We would not settle down for a good picture so I think they may have to try again next week.




Then we were outside.  Can you tell there were two puppies in the first picture?




BG says there were some good expressions on our faces but he thought he wanted to NOT have the kennel in photo.  Then he should be a better photographer.  He takes the d**n photos anyway.


Todd says I should not use the D**n word...

He should hear some of the words BG says...








Stretching is good.


BG says this is my "Happy Face"



Oh my,  I need a nap.

Todd says "No way"  He is going to make me keep going.  He is a pest sometimes.








Can we have treats?





I love this picture.








Todd decided that HE would nap!


Thanks for stopping by to see us.  BG says we are going to have rain and thunder and all that "stuff"  -  Oh well, what else is new?  Woof!

No comments: