Friday, April 6, 2018

Found For Friday

“Aunt Trudy’s going to become a scarlet woman,” Jen announced.
Her mother was shocked. “Why would you say such an awful thing?”
“She told me she’s knitting a sweater and I saw her bagful of red yarn.”
“Oh, Jennifer, you shouldn’t judge a person by the color of her skein.”



John H. Dromey

Do you have weight loss mantras? Fat chants!


What did the man say when the bridge fell on him?
The suspension is killing me.


The patron saint of poverty is St. Nickeless.


I used to be allergic to soap but I’m clean now.


Did you know they won’t be making yardsticks any longer?

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.


I used to have a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.


Alternative facts are aversion of the truth.


If you need an ark to save two of every animal? I Noah guy.







Found by JMK

No comments: