Monday, April 16, 2018

Molly and Todd on Monday

Molly here, 

It has been a crazy week.

The weather has been all over the place -- but first Dr. Brenda came over and gave us the "once over" and she gave us shots......OUCH.




Then she drew blood so she  could give us heart worms tests.


They are nasty.





Click here for information.




The tests came back negative.
You can see that I don't much like having it done but Todd is really not liking it.




Then she let us go outside,




Then we had nap time...


What else is new?

B G got a new picture for Facebook.



Then we came back in for more napping.





You can tell that I don't like "weather" much.  This is a picture of the Dust that came blowing at us.



Then we had more snow.




We did like this snow.




Todd says that I play too much in the snow.



But it was fun!




BG was going to take a movie but he was slow getting the camera ready.


I, however, don't care as I can roll in the snow.



This big picture has three dogs in it.  Todd and me (in the bushes) and Yapper on the fence...can you see them?





And guess what,  we napped again.



Josh (my friend) who lives in the "terrace" apartment came out to go get his Bagel (He loves them.)

The snow, not so much.  He is from Florida.


Thanks for stopping to see us.  WOOF!


1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

it was a delight to see you two romping in the snow.