Friday, April 20, 2018

Found For Friday

 Tom retired to Florida to play hopeless golf with wife Trish marking his scorecard.
In the Christmas tournament Tom swung and missed.
He swung again and the ball smacked into a tree then bounced back into the hole.
“What was that?” queried Trish.
“A par, Trish, and a pear tree.”


John B Sinclair


My extra sensitive toothpaste gets upset when I use other brands.


Origami classes saw their stationery costs increase twofold.



When the TV repairman got married the reception was excellent.


A handlebar mustache may look ridiculous,
but symmetrical eyelashes are even cilia.


I have a friend who writes songs about sewing machines.
She's a Singer songwriter.


I could not pull forward out of my parking space
I had to use my back up plan.


The baker had only half the flour he needed
so decided to make short bread.


 Something about subtraction just doesn't add up.


The Olympic skiing started really well.
It was all downhill from there.



A weasel walks into a bar.
The bartender looks up and says, "Wow, in all my years tending bar,
I've never had a weasel come in. What will you have?"
"Pop," goes the weasel.


I think a bird wants to buy my car.
This morning he put down a deposit on it.


Coin counterfeiting is a bad mintin' racket.



Some soloists are so bad they should sing tenor twelve miles away




A friend said she did not understand cloning.
I told her that makes two of us.






No comments: