Friday, August 24, 2018

Found For Friday

A minister told his congregation,
"Next week I plan to preach about the sin of
lying. To help you understand my sermon,
I want you all to read Mark 17."


The following Sunday, as he prepared
to deliver his sermon, the minister
asked for a show of hands.
He wanted to know how many
had read Mark 17.
Every hand went up.

The minister smiled and said,
"Mark has only sixteen chapters.
I will now proceed with
my sermon on the sin of lying."




Today at the bank, a woman asked me to help check her balance.
So I pushed her over.


Scientists studying the effects of cannabis on
seabirds have been diligent.
They've left no tern unstoned.



I have a new recipe for Sponge Cake.
Start by borrowing all the ingredients.



I can't believe they cancelled Vivaldi after only four seasons.



To whoever stole my inhaler: I'm not going to press charges.
You can breathe easier now.


I've been diagnosed with a chronic fear of Giants.
Feefiphobia.



Research shows that six out of seven dwarfs are not Happy.


If Satan ever lost his hair, there would be Hell toupee.







No comments: