Friday, August 17, 2018

Found For Friday

A 7-year old and a 4-year old are in their room playing
when the 7-year old brother turns to his little brother and says,
"I think it is time we started swearing.
When we go downstairs to breakfast,
Ill swear first then you." The 4-year old agrees and they head
down to breakfast.
At the table the mother asks, what the 7-year old wants
- to which he replies, "I will have Lucky Charms, A***ole!!!"
The mom hauls off and slaps him out of his chair,
and he runs out of the room crying.

Mom looks at the 4-year old and says, "
and what do YOU want!!?" To which the 4-year old responds,
"Don't know, but it won't be his Fu**ing Lucky Charms!!






I crossed a Malamute with a Pointer and got a Moot Point,
owned by... oh well, it doesn't matter.


I crossed a Collie with a Malamute and got a Commute:
a dog that travels to work.


I crossed a Deerhound with a Terrier and got a Derriere:
a dog that's true to the end.



As a Superhero, I would be "Typoman"
The writer of wrongs.



A car's weakest part is the nut holding the steering wheel.



I took my dog to the flea circus.
He stole the show



I'm making a graph of my past relationships.
It has an ex axis and a why axis




Arial, Times New Roman, Courier, and Helvetica Bold
walked into a bar. The bartender yelled -
"Hey! We don't serve your type in here!"




Just got a new job at a guillotine factory.
I'll be headed there shortly.





No comments: