Monday, March 10, 2014

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,
     I have a lot of photos today.  But they aren't really great pictures.  BG says he is tired of winter and the pictures just show him a lot of him doing things of nothing of interest.

A nap.


He took some pictures of me while he was watching TV/




He says that these are nice pictures.  This is his first one.

 And he got some pictures while I was watching the snow melt.






 And here at the entertainment center she waits for me to go out.








 And eventually he gets me out.




And there are pretty nice spots while she watches me eat supper.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

hi molly!!
any pic of you is a good one
you're very photogenic
it must be hard to sniff anything interesting with all that snow
i really do hope it melts away and that we don't get more
hugs to all of you and extra to BG from Hope, she loves "Molly's Dad"

Ur-spo said...

we love molly