Monday, March 31, 2014

Molly on Monday

 Molly here.

It was raining earlier and I did not like that.  My feets were wet and muddy and I also did not like the thunder noise.  After the weather cleaned out it was 70 degrees and B G let me run around and I had fun.
 B G said the grass is going to get green.  He can't wait.

He some photos for me.  He says the color of my coat is like honey.  I love honey....B G likes it also.



 I was outside earlier listening to yapper.  (that is name B G calls to the neighbor who makes me come inside when he starts to yap...that is why I call him yapper.

This was a picture of B G that took of him....I think that he should not go to the bathroom where B G can take those kinds of pictures.


B G watching me look around at the screened porch so he can get it ready for spring. Then we can out and sip and watch the birdies.
 Cassie was around looking outside also. B G says she will like it when the porch is ready to enjoy.



 My flowers are still looking nice.  B G told me he felt like I had taken a good photo.
 Then I took a nap.  Have a great week everybody.   Woof!

No comments: