Monday, March 24, 2014

Molly on Monday

                                                     Molly here,
I have bunches in the Blog today.   B G. let me run around and then he let me take a nap in the ramp.  It was fun.   I also took some time on the Computer updating my calendar.  I have been busy and more to do,  I like Spring.

B G. took a couple of pictures of the clouds.  He still likes to take them.  I took another nap.



B G went to the Greenhouse and brought a nice of bunch of flowers.  Cassie thought they were for her and so she had to try to eat them


I had to take guard duty to keep Cassie from thinking they were for her.




Then I had an another nap.


There are some of my other naps.

And took another nap while sleeping.


This another place I go to sleep.  
This is B G's favorite place to sleep.
And here is my Brother Miles and his new puppy.  (It isn't really his but he lives with Jon's roommate and so I get to play with him) - His name is Totoro.  I don't know where they got the name but B G Googled the movie My Neighbor Totoro so B G thinks they got the name from the movie.  Totoro likes to compute also.
Jon  says Miles jerks the toy and Totoro around and they both seem to enjoy it.



Miles shares food but is also always trying to eat Totoro's food..







Jon says  Miles is a little rough at times.  He says they play tug of war and Miles throws the puppy goon his back.  He says the puppy could let from the toy if he really minded.

Jon also said that the puppy peed on Miles a couple of times. H think because stay out of his way.


I am glad that Miles has someone to play with.  Of course I would not like it if he had peed at me like he did to Miles.  I (Molly) is at much a lady to ever make in a mess in the house.  B G says he might get me a puppy.  That might be fun.


1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

oh but I do love the dogs.