Monday, March 3, 2014

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,
    Dr. Brenda came over and took the stitches out of my eye the other day.  It hurt.  B G came over and hold me so they could take it out but it still hurted.  I didn't like that a bit.  B G was not happy I was hurt.  He said he didn't like to have me hurt.


 But when it was over and the stitches were gone and Dr. Brenda called me over and gave me hugging and loves.


 It wore me out so I took a nap in my couch bed.

I like sleeping on my back.
 We got more snow.  B G said some not nice things about the snow.   I did get some nice pictures anyway.


 This is the picture of the snow.


 You can the tracks in the snow.  You can see that there wasn't much time to run around much.
 B G really likes this picture.  He calls it "High Alert"






 Here are a few pictures he took when it was snowing and I cuddled up with B G. 

That is B G sitting on his lap.


Thanks for looking at my pictures.  

Woof! 



No comments: