Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday


“Life is a mystery. You cannot understand it unless you surrender, for your intellect cannot grasp its expansive and infinite nature, its real meaning and fullness. Bow down low and be humble; then you will know life's meaning.”

~Amma



I profess the religion of love,
Love is my religion and my faith.
My mother is love
My father is love
My prophet is love
My God is love
I am a child of love
I have come only to speak of love.

Rumi

"The worst punishment is to throw someone out of your heart."

~Maharaji


I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who 
has endowed us with sense, reason, 
and intellect has intended us to forgo their use. 
~ Galileo Galilei

All that you seek is already within you. In Hinduism it is called the Atman, in Buddhism the pure Buddha-Mind. Christ said, 'the kingdom of heaven is within you.' Quakers call it the ‘still small voice within.’ This is the space of full awareness that is in harmony with all the universe, and thus is wisdom itself.

Love for No Reason


The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious 
- the fundamental emotion which stands 
at the cradle of true art and true science. 
~ Albert Einstein


“The soul is the same in all living creatures although the body 
of each is different. ”

~Hippocrates


The soul has been given its own ears to hear
things the mind does not understand.

Rumi


1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

Did Mr. Galleo really say that? I think he would have been pummeled for it.