Monday, July 28, 2014

Molly on Monday

Molly Here,

B G took a couple of pictures of his lawnmower "guys" were over this week.  Actually they mow every week.  I like it when they come. If they let it goes for long it tickles my toes.





After they came B G and I went out on our porch and spent some time relaxing...well I relaxed  BG read.  It was beautiful out. In fact it has been really nice not having to run the air conditioner - B G says that he likes that.

B G took some pictures of one of his rabbits.
His other rabbit was too fast.  He hid out in the Prairie



He took some more pictures of me.  He said they were "posed" pictures.




Palette cleanser. 


Lounger time






Cassie likes to look outside.  B G won't let her go because she tries to escape.  One time she was gone for three days.


My close up.  Have a Woofing good day.
WooooooF!


1 comment: