Monday, November 16, 2015

Molly on Monday

Jay here,

Molly is not writing this this week.  Last night Sadie had a problem.  She became ill in the night and at 5:00 I called the vet to see if she could help.  Sadie was unresponsive.  Molly had been up all night with her sitting by her side worrying about her.  After Brenda called and after tests she found that there was a mass in her body. She was anemic.  I was told that it was mostly a problem with her spleen.  She could have an operation but the prognosis was not good and she was unable to raise her head.  My sister and I always will not allow our animals to suffer and she had been suffering.  Painful moans and difficulty breathing.   These are the last three pictures I took of her.

The tears are flowing for both of us.  Molly knew something was wrong.  She sat with Sadie all night and was very concerned.  Animals know.  She and I are very sad.  You can see the pictures of Molly below.














We will get through this.  We have each other.  - I put an announcement on Facebook and I do appreciate the comments.

Dammit.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

There is no sorrow like that of the passing of a pet. I feel your pain and loss.