Monday, May 23, 2016

Mollly (and Todd and Cassie) on Monday

 Good Morning,

              Nothing much to report this week.  B G took some more pictures of us and other than that we have just enjoying the spring.

I love my spot.  I can see lots through the window.


I watch and then BG and I have conversations.

BG is a good listener but I am not sure he understands the language.  But that is all right - notice my toenails.  BG says I need to have them trimmed.


 Todd enjoyed the backyard.  He stole my birthday presents and totally destroyed one of them and the other one is just chewed.

BG says he is still a puppy.  BG likes this picture because it looks like he has bed head....actually it is his tail sticking up.  He looks like a lion.


I have been enjoying the porch.  I hide under the table.   Todd is coming inside in the porch also.

BG brings his wine out to sit and reads.  It is hard for him to read because the kids (both sides) are noisy.  Then Todd sees them and barks at them



I hide out so they can't see me.  BG says he likes this photo a lot.


Poor old blind old kitty cat.  She isn't in any pain and she stays around the house.  She seems to be as well as could be expected.

She climbs up on BG's lap at night and sleeps part of the night with him




Treat time.




Todd is still being shy around the camera so there aren't many pictures of him.




We like to look out in front.


This is our yard.


Todd is also coming outside some and BG likes this picture

 and this one.

It is nice when the kiddo's come in for supper and we can just relax and enjoy the quiet.  Thanks coming to see us.  BG says that Todd's toenails also need trimming.   That will be fun.

No comments: