Monday, August 29, 2016

Molly and Todd on Monday

Molly here,

BG and Todd and I have been loving the weather.  BG lets us go out and play in the yard and he has the door open and we are all have fun..except when we bark at the noisy neighborkids.


BG grabbed a couple of pictures with his phone of us lazing around the floor.




Here is our monthly bouquet.  We like it.



Here are some shots of Todd in the back yard.

The lawn is not very good.  We need to do something about it.



BG did some interesting things with the camera this week.  I  like this one.





And this is a great expression.
      And some pictures of me.




We had a great pedicure this week





Doesn't my foot look beautiful.





Some close-up's for Mr. DeMille.

First of Todd.





His feet are muddy.


Then he took some of me




Then we slept for a while because we were worn out from all the work.

This is a place we support.  BG saw them on the Internets and we decided that we could help them out.



BG, Todd and I donate each month to help these dogs.  
You can also by clicking here.

Thanks for stopping to see us.    Have a Woofing week.

No comments: