Monday, August 22, 2016

Molly and Todd on Monday

 Good Morning,

BG was out on Wednesday.  He had to go to Des Moines and went to Costco. He needed to get new chew sticks for us but they didn't have any so BG ordered them from Amazon..So we will get our sticks.  He takes care of us.


BG took some good pictures for us -  We hope you like them



I need my toenails trimmed.


Then we did some commiserating and I did some back swimming.







Then Todd checked out the fenceline.




And then BG found a good spot for me to sit and contemplate.



Then he watched me at the window.  But these pictures have reflection and so BG wasn't happy with them.

Thanks for stopping to see us.  Next week we are going to visit Dr. Brenda.  Todd needs some shots and we are getting out toenails done.  See you next week.  
Woof!

No comments: