Sunday, August 7, 2016

Apiarian


  "Were I to be the founder of a new sect, I would call them Apiarians, and, after the example of the bee, advise them to extract the honey of every sect."  - Thomas Jefferson


"Know that joy is rarer, more difficult, and more beautiful than sadness. Once you make this all-important discovery, you must embrace joy as a moral obligation." ~Andre Gide


"What we see depends mainly on what we look for. "
~ John Lubbock


“If it is not tempered by compassion, and empathy, reason can lead men and women into a moral void."
― Karen Armstrong,


"Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting,
but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug."
~ Og Mandino


"If you suddenly and unexpectedly feel joy,
don’t hesitate.
Give in to it."
~ Mary Oliver


I once asked a bird, “How is it that you fly in this gravity Of darkness?” She responded, “Love lifts Me.
~ Sufi Saying


It can hurt to go through life with your heart open, but not as much as it does to go through life with your heart closed.
- Jim Doty



"Happiness lies not in finding what is missing,
but in finding what is present."
~Tara Brach


"Though I do not believe that a plant will spring up where no seed has been, I have great faith in a seed. Convince me that you have a seed there, and I am prepared to expect wonders."
~ Henry David Thoreau


No comments: