Monday, August 8, 2016

Molly and Todd on Monday

 Molly here,

Well things have settled down.  The Wedding is over and Liz and Jon have flown back to Arizona.

BG is glad he has his car back.  He went to the grocery store so he has food in the cupboard.  

Theresa came to clean.









She has a good scratcher and Todd and I both got our butts scratched,  You can see the hair from Todd on the floor.



 Then I took a snooze in the dog bed.  BG says he is going to have to get another one.  He sleeps on it sometimes.  We share.



Can you find my tail in the weeds.




BG enjoys his photography.  We are his favorite subjects.




We also found our hole...We like to dig there.  BG tells us NO




but we want to dig.  It smells good...


 Then we spent some time watching Lucky Dog.  Well I watched.  Todd was watching BG.  He is funny that way.

 I was watching BG also but then I saw the TV so I watched the whole show.  BG said I was a "Good Dog."   That made me feel good.







 Brandon goes out and rescues dogs and makes them how to behave and then they go to a home.  Brandon is one of our heros.  BG likes him also.

Thanks for stopping to see us.  We still miss Miss Cassie. I can smell her around but she went to the Rainbow Bridge.  We hope she likes it there.  Woof!

No comments: