Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sunday


 "Were I to be the founder of a new sect, I would call them Apiarians, and, after the example of the bee, advise them to extract the honey of every sect."  - Thomas Jefferson


Open your arms if you want an embrace.
Rumi


I came to this earth so that
I can find way back to my Beloved.
- Rumi



If you have much, give of your wealth;
If you have little, give of your Heart.
Rumi


Love cannot be learned or taught.
Love comes as Grace.
~ Rumi


Find the sweetness in your own heart,
then you may find the sweetness in every heart.
~ Rumi


Silence is God's first language; everything else is a poor translation.
~ Rumi



The war against the self is a war that will never end.
~ Sufi Saying


Every tree, every growing thing as it grows, says this truth, you harvest what you sow.
~ Rumi



"Compassion is not religion, but a way of life."
- Matthew Fox