Monday, October 10, 2016

Molly (and Todd) on Monday,

 Molly here,

BG and I went to Story City to see Dr. Brenda.  Todd didn't have to go.  He was up to date with his shots.

I think I had about five shots.




I was a "good girl" and I was calm.  They only gave me one one treat though.   I think they should have given me at least two,



It was a crummy day cold and rainy.  But we enjoyed getting out in the car.  BG went to the store to get some vitamin pills and he got some good sun glasses.
BG stopped and took a couple of pictures of the prairie by the resting area.




 Theresa came and gave us scratches and treats.

Todd was there.  BG didn't get many pictures of him this week.

That's all right I usually get a lot of them so this is my turn.



We like Theresa but the lighting wasn't very good.
Then BG caught us sleeping.  I am all over both beds so Todd was scrunched up.

That is OK we are buddies.   We have been outside and we like that.  Sunday the lady dog on the South of the house was tied up and she barked up for more than three hours.  BG made us stay inside so we were not happy with that.  Whatever.

Thanks to stopping to see us.  Woof!

No comments: