Monday, June 2, 2014

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,
   We had a good week. We are always glad when it is not thundering.  B G tells me that we are going to have some this week.  I won't like that but this week we have seen flowers and beautiful green.  I guess it is too nice to last.




 These are me waiting outside the porch to come inside.  B G was taking some pictures of flowers in the garden.
 There I am taking a nap.  B G should give a guy some privacy.


 He likes to watch out the window.  He told me that he is going to have the window's washed.  That will be nice.

 Here is Miss Cassie.  She likes to get on B G's lap also.  Sometimes with both me and her on him on the recliner.
 I went for a walk around the yard.





This is one of my flowers.

B G took some "studio shots"





Have a wonderful week.  

2 comments:

Dianne said...

we're going to have some thunder here too this week
siren and isadora are not amused

love your studio shots
love all your shots

hugs to you and Cassie and BG

Ur-spo said...

I love Molly