Monday, June 23, 2014

Molly on Monday

 B G and I took some pictures,  I like it that I can see out.  We have been sitting on the porch.  We like that a lot.  B G has been reading.  He has been reading on his Kindle.   He likes that a lot.



The other day when we woke up it was foggy -  B G likes the fog.  He says that it is because some of his ancestors were from England and Scotland and they like it that way.





B G took a lot of pictures of me around.  He likes to take pictures of me.






Some more porch sitting.


 B G was watching the little bunny. Can you see him?
 I was watching him over at the porch.

B G went to the grocery store store and bought another plant for the porch.  It really is a nice one and it was on sale.
 

 And then B G took another of the picture of the Bunny.  We like it.  Thanks for stopping to see us.   Woof!

No comments: