Monday, June 30, 2014

Molly on Monday

Molly Here,
 B G took some pictures of the flowers that started blooming.  He isn't sure what they are called.. One year they came up when Miles was here.   B G says they have not been back for a couple of years so they may be something different,



This is a picture of Ginny's dog.  Her name is Liza but I have never met her.  I think she is pretty.  She looks like the Sheltie that B G used to have.  He was like this also.



Molly and hung out on the porch...what else is new.  B G ordered a new flag for the porch. He said it is a Scottish flag called a Lion Rampant"





 B G took what is called a panorama picture of the porch.  He think it is kind of neat.


B G hides out when it is going to rain and thunder.  B G thinks it is funny to take pictures while I was hiding.
 This is my friend who lives on the south of our house.  His name is "Gump" and he is learning how to fetch.  I do not "fetch".. Not my thing.















Miss Cassie had to watch and play on her lounge.
 They came in between the thunder storms and mowed my grass.
 I supervised them... as usual.   Thanks for coming to see us.  Woof!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

the porch looks wonderful !!
and the yard and the flowers, everything is so fresh and pretty

hugs to you and Cassie and BG from all of us here