Monday, June 16, 2014

Molly on Monday


Molly here,

It has a different week for me.  I told you about the shrubs and the power washing and then Gary came and mowed.  I mean to say "I was exhausted."

And then someone else came.

 His name is Dillon and he came in all of the windows.  All of them - inside and out.


B G says they have never been this clean.  And he is right.  Here are some pictures of him working.





Miss Cassie had to supervise every window.  She followed him from room to room.
Dillon was washing the windows at His 'N Hers Beauty Salon and B G asked him if he washed house windows and he does.


Here is the windows all done.





Then one day someone came and knocked on the door.  It was cousins Tracey and Scott.  It was wonderful to see them and we all had a wonderful visit on the porch.

They had been over to see Aunt Jo and stopped to see me also...I guess they were also also to see Cassie and BG.


It is so nice out that I have been sitting outside for a long time and then B G had me come inside and we watched the neighbor's dog and watched the neighbor worked on his back yard.  B G was doing something he is he calls reading.  I don't know what it means but he sits there and holds this little card.

We went to the store because B G had to some what he calls "damnmedicine - he complains about it a lot.  He said it cost him $308. - He is in something called the doughnut hole and he does not like it one bit.

Oh well he and I spend out time together and he sits and commiserates with me.

B G thinks it is strange but we do all right together.


B G brought me a pretty flower for our deck.  We like it. Maybe next month we will get another one.


Sometimes I sit on the floor and sometimes on my recliner.  I like our place.  Stop and see us sometime.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

oh but i love molly