Monday, June 9, 2014

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,
     It has been a busy week.  It was primary day and B G put oh his "I voted" sticker. We had the trees and the brush trimmed (you can see them on Jay's blog.  He got the deck washed with the power washer and Theresa did the cleaning.

 Cassie and I had to keep track on all the goings on.

 This is Brandon and his helper and they are doing the washing of the deck and then took care of some other things.
 New blinds and that makes the South wall more private.

 B G took a panorama picture of the back yard. 

 and then we sat awhile on the wet deck

 B G found a ball.  I just chew it.  He would like for me toss and carry it back to me  but I won't do that.





I sat on B G's lap and looked out the back window. It was a big week  but I know how to take care of things. I can take care of it during NAP TIME.
Have a great week

1 comment: