Friday, October 10, 2014

Found for Friday




From MadDad -
*****
“Rabinovich. I take off my hat to you! You and 
Sarah have been married for 30 years, but you are always holding hands when I see you walking 
around the town."
“Of course," replies Rabinovich. “if I lose my hold. she will surely buy something."

SCIENCE JOKES FOR NERDS

I’m reading a great book on anti-gravity. I can’t put it down.


I have a new theory on inertia but it doesn’t seem to be gaining momentum.
Why can’t atheists solve exponential equations? 
Because they don’t believe in higher powers.


Schrodinger’s cat walks into a bar. And doesn’t.


Do you know the name Pavlov? It rings a bell.


A group of protesters in front of a physics lab:
“What do we want?”.
“Time travel”
“When do we want it?”.
“Irrelevant.

What does a subatomic duck say? Quark!


A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a beer. Bartender replies “For you, no charge”.

Two atoms are walking along. One of them says:
“Oh, no, I think I lost an electron.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes, I’m positive.”

An optimist sees a glass half full. A pessimist sees it half empty. 
An engineer sees it twice as large as it needs to be.


No comments: