Friday, October 17, 2014

Found For Friday


"Honey, this is the cow I make love to when you have a headache." 
The wife, lying in the bed reading a book, looks up and says,  "If you weren't such an idiot, you'd know that's a sheep, not a cow."  

The guy replies, "If you weren't such a presumptuous bitch,  you'd realize I was talking to the sheep."


I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now.

What did the grape say when it got stepped on? Nothing - but it let out a little whine.


Need an ark to save two of every animal? I noah guy.


I was going to buy a book on phobias, but I was afraid it wouldn't help me.

When using glue it paste to be careful!


A relief map shows where the restrooms are.


When fish are in schools, they sometimes take debate.


A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.



When the smog lifts in Los Angeles U. C. L. A.



The batteries were given out free of charge.


A dentist and a manicurist married. They fought tooth and nail.



A boiled egg is hard to beat.

Did you hear about the fellow whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.



No comments: