Monday, October 6, 2014

Molly (and Sadie) on Monday

 Gooood Morning,  Thank you coming to visit my Blog.  Sadie has been a good sister for me.  She is a good friend.  We play together and eat together and we keep B G. in line.




B. G. says we are cute when we sleep together.  We do that a lot.
Here are some shots of us around the house.




And sometimes we fall asleep watching T V.











Then it is back to the couch.
 Then we patrol the grounds.  B G says that we are looking around for Bunny trace



 And B G likes it when we sit together to get our treats.  (We do like it also.)

 Well, I must go .  Sadie thinks she is going to get another treat but B G is a skinflint.  Thanks to coming to see us.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

he's not a skin flint, he just wants you to stay trim and healthy
trust me, I know, too many treats make your hips huge

I didn't realize that Sadie was smaller until I saw you right next to each other. You really are adorable together, like Hope and Athena, just with fur

Love you both, and Cassie and BG