...the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance, requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens in giving it on all occasions their effectual support. Geo. Washington Feb. 22, 1732



Thursday, April 7, 2016

Way-back machine

Today is the 50th anniversary of my Fellowcraft Degree.   I have not gone to Lodge for several years.   I enjoyed Masonry for a long time and was Master of the Lodge and am a Past Secretary. I still value it.  I was invited to come to Lodge to get my 50 year certificate but I chose not to participate.  After my strokes I can no longer do ritual. I am challenged with walking and getting up and down and down from low seats and because of my dental challenges (Two teeth being pulled on the 20th and the meantime I am eating mush).  I shall pass. This is the list those who took part in my degrees.  I am now a member of Arcadia Lodge in Ames, Iowa.



No comments: