Monday, April 4, 2016

Molly (and Todd and Miss Cassie) on Monday

Molly here,

Nothing much to say.  Todd is barking at the neighbor kids.  I think he is driving BG nuts.  BG is having trouble with a "crick" in his neck.  I think he "slept wrong" last evening and so he is in pain.  

I am trying to sleep but the little kids are playing and Todd wants to bark at them.  What else is new?



BG says I took a couple of nice pictures.  Our grass is green.  Soon we will have to Gary come to mow.  Todd will have fits when that happens.

 BG says that we are really good about coming into the house when he calls on us.  He has a little squeaker that he uses.  When we bark he gets the "penny bottle" to shake at us to make us come in.  We are good when he calls.




BG is not very good in getting pictures from Todd.  There are good possibilities but when he gets out the camera Todd goes to hide.


He took a nice picture of Miss Cassie.  BG says she is having trouble so he puts the chair out so she can get her food.





This is another place I sleep.  I sleep anywhere,

 Todd says I am silly.  I just like to have my back scratched.


Todd does it also.












When Gary comes to mow all of this "stuff" will have to be gotten rid of.

In the meantime we have another week of fun.  Thanks for stopping to see us.  Woof!

No comments: