...the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance, requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens in giving it on all occasions their effectual support. Geo. Washington Feb. 22, 1732



Sunday, November 20, 2016

Apiarians



"Were I to be the founder of a new sect, I would call them Apiarians, and, after the example of the bee, advise them to extract the honey of every sect."  

- Thomas Jefferson


I will always lean my heart
as close to your soul as I can.
~ Sufi Saying



“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
― John Green


"You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor."
- Aristotle


“This is the real secret of life -- to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play.”
― Alan W. Watts



If your eyes are open you will see the things worth seeing.
~ Rumi


"When I was young, I admired clever people.
Now that I am old, I admire kind people.”
– Abraham Joshua Heschel


“Though I am not always responsible for what happens to me, I am responsible for how I handle what happens to me.”
– Zig Ziglar


In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.
—Dalai Lama


Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
~ Thomas Jefferson


1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I like Mr. Green's quote the best.