...the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance, requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens in giving it on all occasions their effectual support. Geo. Washington Feb. 22, 1732



Thursday, November 17, 2016

Throwback Thursday

In 1980 my mother, sister and I went to California.  On the way we stopped in Colorado to see my cousin Jan.  It was a wonderful trip. Mostly I enjoyed the trip and the places and did not get many souvenirs.  I did find this figurine (hand painted).  I have kept it for 36 years.  I keep it in a safe place because I do not want it to get broken.  I am posting it right now to honor the North Dakota protesters..  And because I wanted something to post.

No comments: